Giant Panda Fact of the Day


  Originally uploaded by nilsey

According to 201 Questions About Giant Pandas…pandas spend 98% of their time either sleeping or eating, leaving 2% for "wondering and enjoying."

That’s Jim Fallows on pandas in the December Atlantic. A good life, huh?

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

2 Responses to Giant Panda Fact of the Day

  1. Tyler says:

    When people ask me “if you could be an animal which one would you be?” I always answer: a male lion. Why? The male lion sleeps 20 hours a day, the other 4 hours are spent eating (the female lions do the hunting) and having sex. A good life, huh?

  2. James says:

    James, not Jim. Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>