#1 Mover and Shaker on Amazon.com

I’m pleased to announce that my book is the #1 Mover and Shaker on Amazon.com today (out of millions of books).

The book is also listed in Amazon’s "Hot Releases" page.

What’s the buzz about? Find out for yourself by buying a copy today. If you forward me your Amazon email receipt by midnight tonight (Monday) you’ll be entered to win a free dinner on me in San Francisco this summer!

Help me beat Harry Potter and The Secret. Buy my book today!

17 Responses to #1 Mover and Shaker on Amazon.com

1. Rahim says:

The #1 Mover and Shaker!

Congrats Ben…this is a huge achievement.

But comon now, let’s be frank, the book pretty much sells itself.

You’re just there for your looks.

2. Irritatingly, when I went to Barnes and Noble to pick it up on Friday, they didn’t have it out on the floor. Looks like I’ll have to get with the late-20th century and Amazon it.

3. Robert Day says:

Congrats, pretty big achievement!

I bought your book on Amazon.co.uk – looks like a pretty good read.

4. Pingback: The Ponderings of Woodrow

5. Ryan says:

Congrats Ben. Great idea on the contest too!

6. Yay, Ben! I’m more pleased for you than I can say.

7. noah kagan says:

No one can defeat Harry Potter unless you are Harry Potter. Keep at it Ben. My post for you is live.

8. Brian says:

Congrats, Ben — It’s great to see your book doing so well.

Gave it a mention on the Ch4tter blog today alongside Seth Godin: link to brianlash.typepad.com
    Hope we can convert a few to buyers.

Keep us updated on the selling progress. We’ll have our eyes on the Amazon #’s :)

9. maria says:

Those Valleywag people were asses…but they posted a _damn_ good photograph! I suggest adopting a shirtless strategy for future publicity photos.

I really can’t wait to get my hands on a copy of the (e)-book, Ben. おめでとうございます。応援しています。(Congratulations, and I’m cheering you on.)

10. Hehe, congrats on that, Ben! I can’t wait to read it personally. I’m expecting a signed copy in my mail box in a few weeks :D

11. Gregory says:

Congrats on the success so far on your very first book. :)

12. Ryan Healy says:

Congrats Ben, I picked it up yesterday and read the first 40 or so pages…its great so far!

13. Massimo Chiasera says:

Congratulation, Ben! I suppose that the free dinner includes the flight from Zurich to the US, right? i let you choose the wine :-) see you soon..

14. Massimo Chiasera says:

15. Minimum Wage says:

If I ever have any disposable income I will run out and buy this book, it’s at the top of my list.