I’m fortunate to have been granted a reduced course load to pursue some independent studies and other projects.
- Irish Writers – An English class with everything from Joyce to drama to short stories.
- American Lives: Poverty in America – A History elective exploring life on the margins of America.
- Microeconomics AP – It’s about time I took a formal econ class!
- Introduction to Calculus – Will prepare me for a college level calc class.
- Indy Study: Problems of Philosophy – Working with a faculty member to take the MIT OpenCourseWare class Problems of Philosophy.
- Indy Study: Software Engineering – I’m going to roll up my sleeves and become familiar on a coding level with PHP, mySQL, web servers, and hopefully some of the latest and greatest web 2.0 technologies too.
Of course, this is all as a second semester senior, baby!