- Identify the people you feel intimidated by. Learn to be assertive with them.
- When you fail at something, say: "That’s okay. I’ll do better next time."
- When you’re feeling blue, say: "It’s okay. I will be alright."
- If your day was rough, relax in the evening or as soon as you can.
- When you try something new and don’t catch on right away, give yourself credit for trying.
How sweet! How original! How helpful!
If you want real tips for how to improve self-esteem, check out these useful thoughts.