Did You See Me Being Escorted Out of the Red Carpet Club Today?

I’m going to be in Europe for seven weeks this summer, so I suppose today is helping me build my "travel endurance." I don’t mind traveling, even when there are headaches, because everyone around me is flipping out so I get many good laughs. Today was "one of those days" — stranded at Chicago O’Hare. If you saw a tall guy with uncombed hair being escorted out of the United Red Carpet Club today (long story), yeah, that was me. You’ll find me now at the Chicago Hyatt Regency where I’ve been put up for the night by the world’s most fucked up airline. Thanks United!!!

6 Responses to Did You See Me Being Escorted Out of the Red Carpet Club Today?

1. Zoli Erdos says:

Ben, you can’t just start the story and not finish it – long or not, you now have to tell us :-)

2. Dario says:

i agree…

3. M. says:

Hmm, if you’re visting Europe, make sure you fly with Ryanair, and you might change your mind about the world’s most f*ed up airline ;-)

4. Nick B. says:

I agree with Dario.

I have refused to fly United ever since they screwed me over on a connecting flight to Amsterdam. I arrived at the gate on time, but the plane had already pushed back. Then the freaking plane sat on the runway for an hour. And my wife and I lost a day off our vacation after being re-routed on a red-eye flight via Munich.

Never again.

6. Eric Olson says:

You should’ve pinged me! I have an extra room for you any time you need it and free wi-fi. :-)